A.G. Kohneim, H. Levy, M.M. Srinivasan (1994), Descendant set: an
efficient approach for the analysis of polling systems. IEEE Transactions on
O. Fabian, H. Levy (1994), Pseudo cyclic policies for multi-queue
single server systems. Annals of Operations Research 48, 127-152 (1994). Fabian_Levy_1994.ps
· E. Altman, H. Levy (1995), Queueing in space. Advances in Applied Probability 26, 1095-1116 (1995).
H. Levy, R.J.T. Morris (1995), Exact
analysis of Bernoulli superposition of streams into a least recently used
CACHE. IEEE Trans. on Software
B. Avi-Itzhak, H. Levy (1995), A sequence
of servers with arbitrary input and regular service times revisited. Management
Science 41:6 (1995), 1039-1047. AviItzhak_Levy_1995.ps
S.C. Borst, O.J. Boxma, H. Levy (1995), The
use of service limits for efficient operation of multi-station single-medium
communication systems. IEEE ACM Transactions on Networking 3:5 (1995), 602-612.
M.M. Srinivasan, H. Levy, A.G. Konheim (1996), The
individual station technique for the analysis of cyclic polling systems. Naval
Research Logistics 43:1 (1996), 79-101.
C.A. LaPadula, H. Levy (1996),
Customer delay in very large multiple-queue single-server systems. Performance
Evaluation 26 (1996), pp. 201-218.
H. Levy, R.J.T. Morris (1996),
Should Caches be split or shared? Analysis using the
superposition of bursty stack depth processes. Performance Evaluation,
27\&28 (1996), pp. 175-188.
H. Levy, T.G. Messinger, R.J.T. Morris (1996), The Cache
assignment problem and its application to database buffer management. IEEE TX. on Software Engineering, 22:11 (1996), pp.827-838. Levy_Messinger_Morris_96.ps
R. Van Der Mei and H. Levy (1997), Polling Systems in Heavy
Traffic: Exhaustiveness of the Service Policies. Queueing Systems, 27 (1997),
R. Van Der Mei and H. Levy (1998), Expected Delay Analysis of
polling systems in Heavy Traffic. Advances in Applied Probability, 30:2, pp.
586-602, (1998). VanDerMei_Levy_1998.pdf
Levy H. and Z. Naor (1999), Active
Tracking: Locating (also
in Second Intl workshop on discrete algorithms and methods for mobile computing
and communications, in conjunction with ACM/IEEE mobicom'98)).
(also in Second Intl workshop on discrete algorithms and methods for mobile computing and communications, in conjunction with ACM/IEEE mobicom'98)).Levy_Naor_1999.pdf
Z. Naor, H. Levy (1999), LATS: A Load-Adaptive Threshold Scheme for Tracking
H. Levy, T. Mendelson, M. Sidi and J. Keren-Zvi (1999), Sizing
Exit Buffers in ATM Networks: An Intriguing Coexistence of Instability and Tiny
Cell Loss Rates. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 7:6 (1999), pp. 926 – 936. INFOCOM'98).
B. Avi-Itzhak, H. Levy (2001),
Buffer Requirements and Server Ordering in a Tandem Queue with Correlated
Service Times. Mathematics of Operation Research, 26:2 (2001), pp. 358-374.
Z. Naor, H. Levy and U. Zwick
(2002), Cell Identification Codes for tracking Mobile Users, Wireless Networks,
8:1 (2002), pp. 73-84. (also in INFOCOM'99).
(also in INFOCOM'99).Naor_Levy_Zwick_2002.pdf
M. Marshak and H. Levy (2003),
Evaluating Web User Perceived Latency Using Server Side Measurements. Computer
Communications, Special issue on Performance Evaluation of IP Networks and
26:8 (2003), pp. 872 - 887. Marshak_Levy_2003.pdf
Z. Naor and H. Levy (2003),
Announced dynamic access probability protocol for next generation wireless
networks. Computer Networks, 41:4 (2003), pp. 527-544. (also
· Armon and H. Levy (2004), Cache Satellite Distribution Systems: Modeling, Analysis and Efficient Operation IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC) (Special Issue on Broadband IP Networks Via Satellite), 22:2 (2004), pp. 218-228. (also INFOCOM'03). Armon_Levy_2004.pdf
H. Levy, T. Mendelson and G. Goren (2004), Dynamic Allocation of Resources
to Virtual Path Agents, IEEE/ACM Tx. on Networking, 12:4 (2004), pp. 746-758. (also INFOCOM'00).
B. Avi-Itzhak and H. Levy (2004), On Measuring Fairness in Queues.
Advances in Applied Probability, 36:3 (2004), pp. 919-936. AviItzhak_Levy_2004.ps
Raz, H. Levy and B. Avi-Itzhak (2004), A
Resource Allocation Queueing Fairness Measure. Performance Evaluation Review.
32:1 (2004), pp. 130-141. (also ACM Sigmetrics'
(also ACM Sigmetrics' 04).Raz_Levy_AviItzhak_2004.pdf
H. Levy and H. Zlatokrilov (2004), The Effect of Packet Dispersion on Voice Applications in IP
Networks. IEEE TON (to appear)), 2004. (also
· J. Levy, H. Levy, Y. Kahana (2005), Top Percentile Network Pricing and the Economics of Multi-Homing. Accepted, Annals of OR. (Also INOC'03). Levy_Levy_Kahana_2005.pdf
L. Ashkenazi and H. Levy (2004), The Control of Burstiness in Fair Queueing Scheduling.
Submitted. (also HETNET'04).
B. Avi-Itzhak, H. Levy and D. Raz (2005), A
Resource Allocation Queueing Fairness Measure: Properties and Bounds.
B. Avi-Itzhak, H. Levy and D. Raz (2004), Quantifying Fairness in
Queueing Systems: Principles and Applications. Submitted (also in HETNET'04). AviItzhak_Levy_Raz_2004-Revised.pdf
· D. Raz, B. Avi-Itzhak and H. Levy (2004), Classes, Priorities and Fairness in Queueing systems. To be submitted. (also MAMA'04). Raz_AviItzhak_Levy_2004.pdf
· E. Brosh, H. Levy and B. Avi-Itzhak (2004), The effect of Service Time variability on Job Scheduling Fairness. To be submitted. Brosh_Levy_AviItzhak_2004.pdf
· D. Raz, B. Avi-Itzhak and H. Levy (2004b), Fair Operation of Multi-Server and Multi-Queue Systems. To be submitted. Raz_AviItzhak_Levy_2004b.pdf
· A. Bremler-Barr and H. Levy (2004), Spoofing Prevention Method. INFOCOM'05. Bremler_Levy_2004.pdf
· D. Raz, B. Avi-Itzhak and H. Levy (2005), Locality of Reference and the Use of Sojourn Time Variance for Queue Fairness, Extended abstract in Proceedings of MAMA'05, The Seventh Workshop on MAthematical performance Modeling and Analysis, Banff, Canada, June 2005. Full version in preparation. Raz_AviItzhak_ Levy_2005.pdf.
H. Zlatokrilov and H. Levy
(2005) , Session Privacy enhancement by Traffic
H. Zlatokrilov and H. Levy (2006), Navigation
in Distance Vector Spaces and its use for Node Avoidance Routing, to appear
INFOCOM’07 Alaska, Zlatokrilov_Levy_2006.pdf.
A. Bremler-Barr, N. Halachmi and and
H. Levy (2005), Protecting Bursty Applications Against traffic Aggressivness,
IWQOS Conference 2006, June 2006, Yale, USA (short version)
E. Rosensweing and H. Levy (2006),
Transmission Scheduling for Mass Transit in Wireless Networks, to be submitted,
· A. Bremler-Barr, N. Halachmi and and H. Levy (2005), Protecting Bursty Applications Against traffic Aggressivness, IWQOS Conference 2006, June 2006, Yale, USA (short version) Bremler_Halachmi_Levy_2006.pdf
· E. Rosensweing and H. Levy (2006), Transmission Scheduling for Mass Transit in Wireless Networks, to be submitted, Rosensweig_Levy_2006.pdf