## Technical tidbits
* [pages2pdf](pages2pdf): a shell script for converting a bunch of images (say, scanned pages or transparencies), given in any common format, into a single PDF file. Includees the option of reducing resolution and presenting multiple images per page. See also [slides2pdf](slides2pdf), an older and somewhat inferior version (which produced these outputs: [](SKC2004/sasas.pdf) [](SKC2004/des16.pdf) [](SKC2004/permplan.pdf) [](PKC2003/leak-a-secret.pdf) [](PKC2003/online-offline.pdf)).
* [Forcing OpenSSH to use a hard-coded password](misc/openssh-hardcoded-password.patch)
* Installing [Mathematica fonts in Exceed](exceed-math)
* [LyX FAQ](lyx-wisdom)
* [rexecsync](https://github.com/tromer/rexecsync): a shell script for saving the output of an arbitrary command on a remote computer into a local file, such that on repeated invocations only differences are transferred (requires [librsync](http://sourceforge.net/projects/librsync)).
* [Java Instrumentation Engine](jie/) — a flexible Java sourcecode instrumentation program (unmaintained).