Office: CheckPoint 245
Email: first name at tauex dot tau dot ac dot il.
· Gil Cohen, Noam Peri and Amnon Ta-Shma. Expander Random Walks: A Fourier-analytic Approach. Accepted to STOC
· Avraham Ben-Aroya, Dean Doron and Amnon Ta-Shma. Near-Optimal Erasure List-Decodable Codes. CCC 2020
· Dean Doron, Amnon Ta-Shma and Roei Tell. On Hitting-Set Generators for Polynomials that Vanish Rarely. Random 2020
· Avraham Ben-Aroya, Gil Cohen, Dean Doron and Amnon Ta-Shma. Two-Source Condensers with Low Error and Small Entropy Gap via Entropy-Resilient Functions. Random 2019
· Irit Dinur, Prahladh Harsha, Tali Kaufmann, Inbal Livni and Amnon Ta-Shma. List Decoding with Double Samplers. SODA 2019
· Nir Aviv and Amnon Ta-Shma. On the entropy loss and gap of condensers. ToCT 2018
· Avraham Ben-Aroya, Eshan Chattopadhyay, Dean Doron, Xin Li and Amnon Ta- Shma. A New Approach for Constructing Low-Error, Two-Source Extractors. CCC 2018
· Amnon Ta-Shma. Explicit, almost optimal, epsilon-balanced codes. STOC 2017.
· Avraham Ben-Aroya, Dean Doron and Amnon Ta-Shma. An efficient reduction from non-malleable extractors to two-source extractors, and explicit two-source extractors with near-logarithmic min-entropy. STOC 2017.
· Dean Doron, Francois Le Gall and Amnon Ta-Shma. Probabilistic logarithmic-space algorithms for Laplacian solvers. Random 2017.
· Dean Doron, Amir Sarid and Amnon Ta-Shma. On Approximating the Eigenvalues of Stochastic Matrices in Probabilistic Logspace. Computational Complexity 2017
· Dean Doron and Amnon Ta-Shma. On the de-randomization of space-bounded approximate counting problems. IPL 2015
· Dean Doron, Amnon Ta-Shma. On the Problem of Approximating the Eigenvalues of Undirected Graphs in Probabilistic Logspace. ICALP 2015
· Efraim Gelman and Amnon Ta-Shma. The Benes network is q(q-1)/2n almost q-set-wise independent. FSTTCS14
· Gil Cohen and Amnon Ta-Shma. Pseudorandom Generators for Low Degree Polynomials from Algebraic Geometry Codes. ECCC 2013
· Idan Dershowitz, Nachum Dershowitz, Tomer Hasid and Amnon Ta-Shma. Orthography and Biblical Criticism. Digital Humainities (DH) 2104 Poster (in DH’14)Amnon Ta-Shma. QCrypt 2013 Tutorial. Extractors against classical and quantum adversaries. Slides Video
· Rotem Arnon-Friedman, Esther Hanggi and Amnon Ta-shma. Towards the impossibility of non-signalling privacy amplification from time-like ordering constraints. Quant-ph
· Jonathan Ben-Nun, Niko Farhi, Morgan Llewellyn, Ben Riva, Alon Rosen and Amnon Ta-Shma. A new implementation of a dual (paper and cryptographic) voting system. EVOTE 2012.
· Avi Ben-Aroya, Klim Efremenk, Amnon Ta-Shma. A note on amplifying the error tolerance of locally decodable codes. ECCC 2010
· Avi Ben-Aroya, Klim Efremenk, Amnon Ta-Shma. Local list decoding with a constant number of queries. FOCS 2010
· Avi Ben-Aroya, Amnon Ta-Shma. On the complexity of approximating the diamond norm. QIC 2010
Avi Ben-Aroya, Oded Schwarts, Amnon Ta-Shma. An explicit construction of quantum expanders. Quant-ph
Avi Ben-Aroya, Amnon Ta-Shma. Quantum expanders and the quantum entropy difference problem. Quant-ph
· Ishay Haviv, Oded Regev, Amnon Ta-Shma. On the hardness of satisfiabilty with bounded occurrences in the polynomial time hierarchy. TOC 2007
· Chris Umans, Amnon Ta-Shma. Better lossless condensers through derandomized curve samplers. FOCS 2006
· Ronen Gradwohl, Guy Kindler, Omer Reingold, Amnon Ta-Shma. On the error parameter of dispersers. Random 2005
· Orna Kupferman, Amnon Ta-shma, Moshe Vardi. Concurrency Counts. Draft
· Amnon Ta-Shma. Storing information with extractors. IPL 2002
· Dorit Aharonov, Amnon Ta-Shma, Umesh Vazirani, Andrew C. Yao. Quantum Bit Escrow. STOC 2000
· Tomas Sander, Amnon Ta-Shma, Moti Yung. Blind, Auditable Membership Proof. Financial Cryptography 2000
· Amnon Ta-Shma. Classical versus Quantum Communication Complexity. SIGACT News, Complexity Theory Column 23, 1999
· Tomas Sander, Amnon Ta-Shma. On Anonymous Electronic Cash and Crime. ISW 1999
· Tomas Sander, Amnon Ta-Shma. Auditable, Anonymous Electronic Cash. Crypto 1999
· Tomas Sander, Amnon Ta-Shma. Flow control: A New Approach for Anonymity Control in Electronic Cash Systems. Financial Cryptography 1999
· Noam Nisan, Amnon Ta-Shma. Extracting Randomness: A Survey and New Constructions. JCSS 1999
· My Thesis: Refining Randomness. Hebrew University 1996
· Amnon Ta-Shma. On Extracting Randomness From Weak Random Sources. STOC 1996
· Amnon Ta-Shma. A Note On PCP vs. MIP. IPL 1996
· Noam Nisan, Amnon Ta-Shma. Symmetric Logspace is Closed Under Complement. STOC 1995 Chicago Journal of Theoretical Computer Science 1995