0368-4162-01, Fall 2011:
Foundation of CryptographyTuesdays 10:00-13:00, Room: דן דויד 210
Instructor: Iftach Haitner | Schreiber 20
Reception: Sundays 9:00-10:00 (please coordinate via email in advance)
Abstract: This is a a graduate-level introduction to the theoretical foundations of Cryptography. We'll study the basic cryptographic primitives (e.g., one-way functions and pseudorandom generators) while focusing on formal definitions and rigorous proofs. Some more advanced topics will be also touched upon.
- The website of the Greater Tel-Aviv Area Crypto seminar (GTACS) can be found here.
- Problem set 1 is out. Due date Nov 20.
- Problem set 2 is out. Due date Dec 4.
- Problem set 3 is out. Due date Dec 18.
- Problem set 4 is out. Due date Jan 5.
- Problem set 5 is out. Due date Jan 16.
- No class next Tuesday (January 10).
- Problem set 6 is out. Due date Feb 16.
- You can find the printouts of the slides here