- The exam grades have been published at the grades page.
- A review practice will be held at Orenstein 102 on Thu. the 19th.
- I'm offering a review practice on Thu. the 19th, before the final.
If you are interested, send an email message to
with the title "Software 1". Feel free to ask for spesific topics
you would like me to cover. If I get at least 10 requests, I'll
reserve a class room and announce the location and exact time in this
No. of requests: 10
- Prof. Dan Halperin, 0368-2157-12, course page
- Iris G., 0368-2157-09
- The time of the practice
|0368215713||Sunday||10:00 - 11:00||Kaplun 118
|0368215710||Sunday||11:00 - 12:00||Kaplun 118
|0368215711||Sunday||12:00 - 13:00||Kaplun 118
|0368215714||Tuesday||15:00 - 16:00||Orenstein 102
- Office hours: Sunday, 15:00-16:00.
Location: Computational Geometry Lab. Schreiber basement 18.
- By popular demand, the due date of assignment 6 has moved 2 days
back. The new deadline is Tue. Jun. 10th midnight.
- Assignment No. 6 has been posted. You need to complete it by the
end of the semester. Its due data is June 8th, and there are no
special allowances. Take a look at
assign6 for a list of
standard C functions I used in my implementation, and more.
- If there are at least 3 students interested, I'll extend the
practice on Tue. May the 13th by ~30 minutes to make up for last
- The due date of assignment No. 4 has been postponed to Sun. May
4th. Nevertheless, assignment No. 5 has been posted. I suggest for
those that don't need the extra days, to start working on the new
- The formula for the cubic B-spline originally presented in the
assignment has an error. The correct formula is:
Notice the coefficients of the 2nd and 3rd terms. Thanks for Omri Iluz
for pointing it out me.
R(x) = 1/6 ( P(x+2)3 - 4P(x+1)3 + 6P(x)3 - 4P(x-1)3 )
- A make up practice is going to be held on Sun. Apr. the 13th at
Orenstein 102 between 14:00-15:00. I'll concentrate on the photo
program (needed for assignment 4). You are all invited.
- There is going to be a make up practice at Orenstein 102,
15:00-16:00 on Thu. the 10th, instead of the Tue. practice that
didn't take place (everyone is invited). For those of you that cannot
make it, I may conduct another practice on Sun. the 13th. If you are
interested in a practice on Sunday, send a message to me and choose
the time convenient to you, either 14:00-15:00, 15:00-16:00, or
16:00-17:00. I'll reply back and post the final time if at all.
- Assignment No. 4 has been posted.
- See ~tochna1/03b/assign3 for examples for the exercises of
- The 2nd round of the checking of assignment 1 has been completed,
and a response has been sent to all registered students via email. If
you haven't received an email, please contact me.
- Assignment No. 3 has been posted.
- All the mistakes in the examples for the exercises of assignment-2
have been fixed. Make sure to test your programs and compare the
- See ~tochna1/03b/assign2 for examples for the exercises of
- There won't be any practice on Tue. Mar. 19th due to Purim. I
suggest those student enroled to this group, to join one of the
practices on Sun. If there is a demand, I'll offer a make up practice
the week after.
- No office hours this Sun. Mar. the 16th.
- Assignment No. 2 has been posted.
- See ~tochna1/03b/assign1 for examples for the exercises of
- Please add your personal details in the header of the source files
using the following format:
* Full Name: you-full-name
* Id No: your-id
* User Name: your-user-name
* Group No: your-group-number
* Assignment No: the-assignment-number
- Correction to exercise 1 of Assignment 1 (d2u, u2d). In DOS format
the '\n' follows the '\r' to form "\r\n", and not vise verse.
- Assignment No. 1 has been posted.
- On the second week of the semester Yaniv, one of the system
administrators, will give a presentation about all kind of system
related issues relevant to this course. There will be three identical
presentations back to back on Sun. the 23rd 10:00 - 11:00,
11:00 - 12:00, and 12:00 - 13:00 in Kaplun 118. There won't be any
other practices during this week. Students registered to the Tuesday
practice are invited to attend one of the three presentations on
Last modified: July 13 2003.