NetworkBLAST analyzes protein interaction networks across species to
infer protein complexes that are conserved in evolution.
For comparing multiple networks use Networkblast-M; for an executable of NetworkBLAST please refer to here.
Check previously submitted job status
We'd like to thank also:
- Mike Smoot at UCSD - for DualLayout complexes vizulalization plugin code and a lot of assistance
- Ivan Ovcharenko at LLNL - for sharing CREME engine code
- The www.webweaver.nu site - for free cliparts
- Angus Turnbul - htmlhttprequest Ajax engine author
- Sharan, R., Suthram, S., Kelley, R.M., Kuhn, T., McCuine, S., Uetz, P., Sittler, T., Karp, R.M. and Ideker, T. (2005) Conserved patterns of protein interaction in multiple species. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 102, 1974-1979.