Former and Current M.Sc. Students:
· Eran Rom - M.Sc thesis: Improving the alpha-bet size in expander-based code constructions.
· Eyal Kaplan. M.Sc. thesis: Derandomization of families of entropy-preserving functions.
· Alex Rapaport. M.Sc. thesis: Quantum two prover interactive proof systems.
· Ben Riva. M.Sc. thesis: Anonymous, bare-handed voting.
· Roy Kasher - M.Sc thesis: Two-source extractors secure against quantum adversaries .
· Tomer Levinboim - M.Sc thesis: Partition exchange and anonymous communication on sparse graphs .
· Niko Farhi – M.Sc thesis: An implementation of dual (paper and cryptographic) voting system.
· Rotem Arnon – M.Sc thesis: Towards the impossibility of non-signalling privacy amplification from time-like ordering constraints.
· Tomer Hasid – M.Sc thesis: Orthography and biblical criticisim.
· Dean Doron - M.Sc thesis: On the problem of approximating eigenvalues of undirected graphs in probabilistic logspace.
Former and Current Ph.D. Students:
· Oded Schwartz (with Muli Safra): Ph.D thesis: Expansion and Approximability.
· Avi Ben-Aroya (with Oded Regev). Ph.D thesis: Pseudorandomness and quantum information.
· Klim Efremenko (with Oded Regev). Ph.D. thesis: A theory of locally decodable codes.
· Efraim Gelman