1. Tenses (past perfect, etc.) More on Tenses
2. Singular and plural
Limbo - marked for deletion: [Singular and plural, less and fewer]?
3. Less and fewer
4. Articles (a, an, the) (handout)
5. Can and may, Might and could, Would and should
6. Which and that
Limbo - marked for deletion: [Which and that, who and whom]?
7. Who and whom
8. Pronouns and anaphora (all vs. each vs. every, this and that)
9. [Commas, colons, semicolons, quotes (handout)]?
13. Citations (references, bibliographies) (handout)
14. Writing math
15. Tables and figures
16. Font styles
17. Common spelling mistakes
18. Pronunciation (-ed, -s, th)
19. Latex vs. Word
20. Commas, semicolons and dashes
22. English pronunciation
25. Writing articles
26. Presenting presentations
27. Footnotes and Endnotes
Presentations from Previous Years: